Saturday, November 15, 2008

Going Home

So we got discharged on Saturday, November 15, 2008. Luckily, we had a very helpful at the beginning of her shift when we were being discharged which made for a very drama-free afternoon. Our stay in Prentice was great that is until I had to pay 100 something dollars to get my car out of the valet (it had been there for four nights).

I must say being Shalamar parents has been smooth sailing thus far.


Here our the pictures.



Check out Baby X in his bouncing baby boy blues!




I'm just gonna chill right here. When ya'll ready let me know.



Look how good Mommy looks! (Baby X: I love my mommy)



I am not opening my eyes.



Like I said, I'm not opening my eyes.




I'm ready to go - I wear my hat low, or my hat it too big for my little head.

No comments: